For the safety of our staff and community, we are limiting the store to 6 customers at a time. In addition, all persons entering must:
- Wear a mask covering nose and mouth at all times
- Sanitize hands upon entry
- Observe 6 ft distance from staff and persons outside of your group while shopping
- Pay with card (sorry, no cash!)
Eligible items may be returned for a full refund, less shipping charges, within 14 days of receipt of order. All merchandise must be returned in their original condition (unworn, unwashed, unaltered with tags attached) and accompanied by an order number.
To return or exchange by mail, do not ship items to the store. Please e-mail email@example.com for instructions.*
All sale, face masks, vintage, altered items and gift cards are FINAL SALE. All sales are final after 30 days. Returns, exchanges and store credit will not be issued on any final sale merchandise. No exceptions.
Return shipping for returns/exchanges is the responsibility of the customer. We recommend that you send the package via traceable carrier with insurance for the full value of the product as we are not liable for any lost or damaged packages.
UNITED STATES SHIPPING
Orders are shipped within 3 business days after payment clears. Domestic orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail (tracking and insurance included). Transit time typically varies from 3-4 business days, but may take longer due limited transportation availability as a result of COVID-19 pandemic.
Once you receive shipping confirmation, please allow additional time for USPS to scan your shipment and update tracking information. Domestic packages may be delayed anywhere from 2-4 weeks.
We are still accepting international orders, however some countries are experiencing delivery suspensions due to COVID-19 service impacts. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to placing your order to confirm if we are able to ship to the desired country.
International orders are shipped via USPS (tracking and insurance not included) or DHL. Packages shipped using USPS may temporarily require more time to be delivered and may be delayed anywhere from 1-3 months. Packages shipped with DHL require a signature and depending where you live, could be a little more expensive. If your specific address/zone is more expensive, we may need to invoice you the price difference.
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
- General Quarters is not responsible for shipments that do not arrive on time due to transit/custom delays, or have been lost, misplaced or stolen. Transit times are estimated by USPS and are not guaranteed. Please contact your local post office or customs office for resolution.
- International recipients are responsible for any duties, taxes and brokerage fees levied by the destination country upon delivery. These fees are not included in our shipping cost.
- If you decide to refuse any shipments, you are responsible for shipping charges, duties, taxes and handling fees on both the original and return shipments. Any fees incurred will be deducted from your merchandise refund.
- General Quarters is unable to undervalue orders or mark them as a gift.
Last updated May 29, 2021.